100% of or profits from the sale of this coffee supports the internationally recognised Elephant Nature Park in Chiang Mai, Thailand
All Natural Shade Grown, Organic and Fair Trade Coffee that supports the development of sustainable coffee production in local communities and the rescue of endangered Asian Elephants.
ENP coffee supports the Karen Hill Tribe Farmers in Thailand, neighbors of Elephant Nature Park (ENP). Their collaboration provides the Karen people an opportunity to create a livelihood that restores them to their traditional cultural values while working in fair, healthy,and just conditions. We are proud of our partnership with the Karen people to supply their sustainable, high altitude Thai coffee beans.
The dense Thai forest is on it’s way to facing extinction. With increased industrialization and illegal logging being it’s fiercest predators. As the forest decreases, it takes with it the natural habitat of many native animals, among them, the Asian Elephant.
ENP Coffee is grown as a vital partnership in these reforestation efforts. Through ENP Coffee, villages are encouraged to switch to more sustainable farming practices that are healthy for both the environment and farmers. 90% of our coffee farms are in heavily covered forests with the other 10% in developing forests. These coffee farms represent the option to work with nature in providing for our communities instead of working against it.